We want to start by thanking all of our customers for such an incredible year. We are delighted to sign the year off with the release of our 2nd generation online booking system, as well as many other community requested features.
1. Renamed VHCs to Vehicle Inspection Estimates (VIE) across the system, including tiles and documents.
2. When confirming a VI and creating a VI-Estimate, the VI-Estimate will automatically open.
3. Added monthly trends reports, analysing Efficiency, Average Invoice values, Vehicle inspection rates and VI-Estimate authorisation rates.
4. Added a Yearly Analysis report, adding the ability to compare year on year performance across key metrics.
5. Added a Vehicle Inspection analysis reports, allowing you to analyse Inspection types and scores, across technicians and dates.
6. Updated the Power BI menu to add consistency between the desktop and mobile versions.
7. Released our second generation of online booking.
8. Improved the mobile app for viewing customer surveys.
9. Dual Column VI printouts now also include the Checklist template name and the technician signatures with date & time stamps.
10. Add the ability to add extended descriptions to compressed service packages.
11. Added a labour audit report, to help with DVSA and MOT Audits
12. Added the ability to manually send customer surveys and custom created surveys from posted jobsheets.
As always, we look forward to your feedback and can't wait to release information on our vehicle sales module due for release next month.