Updated: Aug 4, 2020
This month's Roundup will be slightly shorter than usual due to the imminent release of BC16 (our new platform).
The developers have been hard at work working on new features for the new platform that we will be showcasing shortly.
Please find details of all the updates released in July for the current platform.
1. Added Paymentsense card terminal integration. This allows a user to send the payment amount directly to the terminal without having to manually enter the amount on the terminal
2. Added document amount to VI-Estimate list
3. Added User ID to customer communication log entries
4. Added VIN number to technicians jobsheet
5. Added Technician confirmed column to posted jobsheets.
6. Added the ability to filter which MOT reminders are sent based on the vehicle last visit date/history.
7. Added the ability to define a "drop off" time when customer are booking multiple service packages online.
8. Added a receipt bank CSV bank import for those using integrated accountancy.
9. Fixed a bug that removed discounts from items when updating the part numbers from a purchase order.
We look forward to showcasing the new platform features in the next couple of weeks.