Updated: Dec 28, 2019
Whilst the team have been focusing on a particularly large feature very close to release, they have managed to deliver another batch of community requested features.
View what's new in the Garage Hive product here.
1. Added the ability to set a parking location on a jobsheet, editable by service advisors and technicians. This information is also Username, date and time-stamped.
2. Added the service advisors name to the sales invoice printout.
3. Added the ability to send an SMS straight from a customer card.
4. Added the ability to copy/paste service packages.
5. Added the ability to share/export/import checklist with other GH users.
6. Added the ability to mark a jobsheet as an online booking for reporting purposes when using an external online booking system.
7. Added the ability to score the quality of a vehicle inspection from a technician for reporting purposes.
8. Autodata repair times now load 4x~ faster.
9. The Garage Hive platform idle timeout has been increased from 20 minutes to 2 hours.
10. Added the ability to view vendor/customer description on the General Ledger entries table.
11. Extended status are now visible on posted jobsheets.
12. Added a Natwest Bankline bank statement import.
13. Labour extended descriptions now copy from estimates to jobsheets.
14. Improved the two-column vehicle inspection printout
We want to thank our community for all the feedback and ideas as usual and we look forward to our large feature release next month.